Data privacy applicants
Information on data processing in accordance with Art. 13 and Art. 14 GDPR for applicants
This information tells you about the processing of applicants’ personal data by the company and any affiliate.
60329 Frankfurt am Main
Contact details for data protection officer: Dr. Sebastian Kraska, IITR Datenschutz-GmbH email@example.com
General data processing information
Personal data are only collected if you share it with us. Apart from that, no personal data are collected. Any processing of your personal data that goes beyond the scope of what is permitted by law is only possible on the basis of your express consent.
Specific information about the application process
Affected data: Personal data that you give us during the application process.
Processing purpose: To process an application.
Categories of recipients: Public agencies where priority legal provisions exist.
External service providers or other contractors, e.g., for data processing and hosting.
Other external bodies in so far as you, as data subject, have given your consent or transmission is permitted due to a prevailing interest.
Third country transfers: As part of contractual execution, processors could also be used outside the European Union, e.g., email providers.
Duration of data storage: Application data will generally be deleted within four to six months at the latest after the decision has been issued, unless consent has been given to store the data for a longer period of time in an applicant pool or another legal basis.
We use “Recruitee”, an online application to assist with our recruitment process. The service provider is: Recruitee B.V., Keizersgracht 313, 1016 EE Amsterdam Netherlands. We use this application to process personal information as a data processor on our behalf and have a data processing agreement (DPA) acc. to Art. 28 GDPR with “Recruitee”).
We use „Personio“ an online application to assist with our recruitment process. The service provider is: Personio GmbH, Buttermelcherstr. 16, 80469 Munich. We use this application to process personal information as a data processor on our behalf and have a data processing agreement (DPA) acc. to Art. 28 GDPR with “Personio”.
We collect and process some or all of the following types of information you provide us with, e.g.:
- Information when applying for a role. This includes information provided through an online job site, via email, in person at interviews and/or by any other method
- In particular, we process personal details such as name, email address, address, telephone number, date of birth, qualifications, experience, information relating to employment history, skills experience that candidate provide to us
- Candidate details, CV and interview evaluation outcomes will be shared among current team members
- Sharing of evaluation outcomes with the respective recruiter, contracted by qualifyze, who referred the candidate
- We use data to statistically analyse the performance of the recruitment funnel
There is currently no automated decision-making.
You may invoke your rights to access, rectification or erasure at any time, to restrict processing, to object to processing, and to data portability. You may contact our personnel department personally by email or letter. You also have the right to contact the data protection supervisory authority for complaints.